Join Our Lifelong Community
ADMISSIONS DURING REMOTE OPERATIONS
the admissions office is continuing operations, even as esj shifts to remote operations. key points for admission and enrollment:
- Applications are still being accepted and may be submitted online. Additional details here: astros290.com/apply
- Tours may still be scheduled by calling 904-396-7104 or emailing [email protected].
- The availability of Class Visits will be determined depending on when they are requested.
- Enrollment contracts for accepted students can be submitted via ESJ's My BackPack Web Portal and will be processed in a timely manner. Refer to your child's acceptance packet and email notifications for additional instructions.
- The Admissions Team remains accessible by phone and email (904.396.7104 or [email protected]).
families are encouraged to apply as early as possible in the admissions cycle. application decisions are made by the episcopal admissions committee based on student transcript, teacher recommendation, interview, and isee scores. episcopal seeks to accept exceptional students who can contribute their gifts and talents to our community and who desire to become their best selves while participating in a rigorous academic program.
2020-2021 Admissions Timeline
- September - January: and complete the Admissions Checklist below.
- September 1: 2020-2021 Application Opens
- October 7: Class Visits and Interviews Begin
- January 31: First Round Application Deadline
- March 12: First Round decision letters mailed
- January - August: Applications submitted after January 31 will be evaluated on a rolling basis as spaces become available.
How to Apply: The Admissions Checklist
- Application - All applications include a non-refundable $50 application fee.
- Student Interview– When the application is received, the Admissions Office will contact you to schedule an appointment for the candidate’s interview.
- Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE)– Each applicant is required to take the ISEE ($125). Dates, locations and test registration instructions are all online at . Students taking the must submit documentation directly to ISEE for approval prior to registering for the test. Accommodations requests should be submitted for at least six weeks prior to your desired test date.
- Episcopal School of Jacksonville welcomes qualified students to grades 6 – 12 without regard to race, gender, creed, religion, or national origin.
- Admissions decisions are made by Episcopal’s Admissions Committee based all of the following criteria: student transcript, teacher recommendation, interview, and ISEE scores.
- Special consideration is given to qualified applicants who are siblings, children of alumni, and children of faculty or staff.
- Application for admission and application for financial aid are completely separate processes. Application for financial aid in no way affects the decision for admission. .