EPiscopal Transportation Service
Episcopal offers transportation options to and from the Munnerlyn Campus for students coming from both the beaches areas as well as the westside of Jacksonville (Riverside, Avondale, Ortega, Orange Park, and Fleming Island). Adjustments to these schedules will be communicated as needed throughout the year. For the 2020-2021 school year, parents may select a full year option (with the ability to opt out by the 20th of any month), or sign up monthly. Each month will be prorated based on the number of in-school days. Refunds will be provided to all families if the Munnerlyn Campus goes to remote learning protocol due to COVID-19 or weather.
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- Temperature checks will be taken before a student is allowed on the bus
- Health Check questions for symptoms and/or exposure will be asked before a student is allowed on the bus
- Masks are required during the entire bus ride
- One student per seat
- Buses will be cleaned after each morning trip and each evening trip
- Additional information on Episcopal’s COVID protocols is here
Episcopal offers the following pick-up and drop-off options:
- 6:50 a.m. Christ Episcopal Church (Ponte Vedra) -
- 7:05 a.m. ESJ, Beaches Campus (Jacksonville Beach) -
- 7:15 a.m. Hodges and Beach Blvd. (Target parking lot) -
- 6:50 a.m. Winn-Dixie parking lot at Kingsley Avenue and U.S. 17 (Clay County) -
- 7:20 a.m. Episcopal's St. Marks's Campus -
- 3:45 p.m. Departure from Munnerlyn Campus
*During the school Sailing season, the Westside bus will add a drop-off stop at the Florida Yacht Club for students on the Sailing Team.
- 5:50 p.m. Departure from Knight Campus
- 6:10 p.m. Departure from Munnerlyn Campus
adjustments to these schedules will be communicated as needed throughout the year.
the costs for these options are as follows:
Total Annual Cost:
|Charge by Month (Refunds for remote learning days will appear the following month)|
- Refunds for days school is shifted to remote learning will be refunded the month following.
- Parents may opt out by the 20th for the following month’s service.
- Individual daily rates/rides are not available this year based on the planning required for COVID restrictions.
If you have questions about billing, please contact Kim Delong ([email protected] - 904-396-5751, ext. 1303).
For non-financial questions, please contact Bill Stack ([email protected]hg0088管理端 - 904-396-5751, ext. 1614) in the transportation department.