After the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo, the club started to make some transfers. Among them, it is worth highlighting the following:
1. The acquisition of the Portuguese forward, who will join the team from Real Madrid.
2. The signing of the young Spanish midfielder, who is expected to become a good replacement for the injured Isco.
3. The transfer of the Belgian forward, which will allow Betis to strengthen its attack.
4. The sale of the goalkeeper, who was considered as a potential replacement for Marc-Andre ter Stegen.
5. The loan of the Spanish defender, who has already played for the team for several seasons.
6. The departure of the midfielder, which was considered a good acquisition for the club.
The team will have to make a number of transfers in the coming seasons, as the club will be competing for the champion title.
Betis’ transfer strategy in the upcoming season
The club has a number one priority for the upcoming campaign. This is the fight for the championship. The team needs to strengthen the defense, as well as the attack. The main goal of the club is to get to the Champions League zone.
In the summer, the team managed to strengthen both the defense and the attack, but it is not enough to win the title. The club needs to do a lot of transfers, as it will be very difficult to compete for the title in the near future.
Among the transfers that Betis has to make, the following are worth highlighting:
* The acquisition, for around €2 million, of the defender from Eibar, who can play both in defense and in the attack of the team.
* A loan of a defender from Villarreal, who already played in the Spanish championship for several years.
The young Belgian forward is expected not only to replace the injured Ter Stegens, but also to strengthen Betis‘ attack. He will be able to do this thanks to the fact that the club has already signed the young midfielder from the French Ligue 1, Maxime Gaja.
It is worth noting that the young Belgian is a good player, but he needs time to adapt to the Spanish league. In the future, he will have a chance to prove himself in the national team. The Betis team has a good chance of getting into the Champions league zone, too.
Main transfers for the next season
In order to strengthen their defense, the Betis club will have the following transfers:
· signing of a midfielder. This player will help the team to create a solid line, which is very important for the fight to the championship in the long run.
· The loan, for a certain period, of a goalkeeper.
At the same time, the main transfer of Betis is the signing of young Spanish forward, Isco, who cost the club just €2.5 million. The young player is expected, among other things, to become the main attacking player of the Betisliga.
As for the Betiscolos, the transfer of this player will allow the club to strengthen a number two position. The goalkeeper is also a priority for them, as they need to strengthen this position, too, in order to compete in the Championsleague.
Thus, the upcoming transfer campaign will be a very important one for the Spanish team, as its main goal is to be in the top 4 of the EPL.
Follow the latest news on Betis on fscore
The Spanish championship is the main goal for the teams, as this is the best chance to get into the European Cup zone. The fscore website is the most reliable platform for fans of Spanish football. Here, they can find all the necessary information about the team and its results.
This season, the Spanish national team will be at the forefront of the fight. The players of the national squad are very motivated to win gold medals. The following are the main goals of the players of Spain:
● To win the World Cup;
● To get into top 4 in the Epl;
· To qualify for the ChampionsLeague.
All the information on the fscore is available to fans 24/7. This will allow them to follow the latest results of the teams and their progress in the tournament.
Live football results of Spanish teams
The upcoming season will be the most interesting for Spanish football fans. The teams will have an important fight for gold medals in the championship, as there are only a few rounds left.
On the fscores website, fans can find the live football results. This allows them to keep abreast of the latest events.
Of course, the most important goal for Spanish teams is to win a place in the European zone. This can be achieved only if the team wins the championship of Spain.
Spanish teams are very strong and have a lot to prove. The fight for a place at the top of the European football is very difficult, as only a small number of teams can get into this zone. It is extremely important for Spanish clubs to win in Spain, as their results will be decisive in the fight against the English teams.
Fans can follow the live scores of the matches of Spanish clubs on the website of sports statistics. This platform offers the latest information from the world of football.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.