The French Ligue 1 club is in the middle of a transfer campaign, and the main question is how to strengthen the team. The main goal of the Parisians is to win the Champions League, but they are also trying to get into the Europa League zone.
The club has already managed to get a number of players who are able to help them in the next season. The most important of them are:
All of them have already played for the team and are ready to help the Parisian club in the future.
It is worth noting that the team is in a good shape, which is why it is possible to make a number transfers in the near future. The team is already in the top 4 of the Ligue 2, and it is quite possible that it will be able to get to the Champions Cup zone. The Parisians have a good chance to do this, because the competition is very high.
The team is very active in the transfer market, and this is one of the reasons why the club is able to sign players who will help the team in the long run. The transfer campaign is already over, and we will see what will happen in the coming months.
Who will be the main candidates for the vacant places in the starting lineup of the team?
The Parisians are in the midst of a busy transfer campaign. The club is trying to strengthen their lineup, and they are actively looking for players who can help them become a real contender for the Champions’ League zone, as well as for the Europa Cup.
This summer, the club signed a number players, who will be very important for the club in future seasons. Among them, we can highlight:
1. Fabinha. The young Brazilian has already played with the team for several years, and he is a good player. He is able of scoring goals and is also able to distribute the ball.
2. Griezman. The German player is a very good goalkeeper, and his experience is very important.
3. Sane. The Algerian player is able, among other things, to distribute well.
4. Lo Celso. The Brazilian is a strong defender who can also play as a midfielder.
5. Ndombele. The Nigerian player is an excellent goalkeeper.
6. Fekir. The Turkish player is very good in the air and is able in addition to this to score goals.
7. Zlatan Ibrahimovic. The Swedish player is the team leader, and is a great striker.
8. Kasey. The American player is already a good goalkeeper. He has already scored a number goals for the Paris team.
9. Djibril Sidibe. The French player is also a good footballer, and has already helped the team to win several trophies.
10. Djoumri. The Malian player has already been playing for the main club of the African continent for a long time.
In the future, the team will have to find a solution to the problem of the lack of goal scorers. The current season was not successful for the players, and many of them did not score any goals. This is one more reason why the team needs to strengthen its lineup.
Will the Paris club be able in the upcoming season to compete with the leaders of the EPL?
In order to answer this question, we should consider the fact that the current season of the English Premier League was not the best for the leaders. Chelsea and Manchester City were the main contenders for the title, but the Paris City team was not able to show the desired results.
However, the current campaign of the French team was quite successful, and there are a number reasons for this. The first of them is the transfer campaign of its leaders.
First of all, it should be noted that the club has signed a lot of players, which will help it in the fight for the champion title. Among the most important players of the club are:
* Eden Hazard;
* Sergio Aguero;
* Eden Hazard.
These players are able of performing at the highest level, and will help to increase the level of the game of the main team. In addition, the players are ready for the fight against the leaders, because they have already won several trophies in the championship.
At the same time, the Paris players are not in the best shape, and their chances of getting into the Champions’ League zone are quite low. However, the main goal for the French club is to get the Europa’s Cup zone, so it is very likely that the Parisers will be in the Champions league zone in the nearest future. This will allow them to get closer to the top-4 of the standings.
How will the team’s lineup look in the season ahead?
There is a high probability that the lineup of Paris will look quite similar to the one we saw in the current championship. The players of this team have already proven themselves in the international arena, and can be counted on to continue to do their best in the domestic arena.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.